Friday, November 25, 2011

Error during Activating/registering Total Security 2011?

Advertisements

I have BitDefender Total Security 2011.

To activate the product I am signing in with previously created account.

I got following message

The activation failed because the password included an unexpected character (%).

Help me out!

SOLUTION

Please go to https://myaccount.bitdefender.com/ , login using your email address and password. Under the My Account tab select change password. Make sure the password does not contain any special characters.

Now activate the product.

Advertisements

Mad for Games!! Subscribe for daily Updates.

If you are a subscriber but you are not receiving email, then please check your Spam mails, and mark it as 'Not a Spam'

More..

Post a Comment

If you are using Chrome you may not add your comments. Switch to other browser!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More